Robots & Rocketships

There is a general love for all things robot & rockstship in our household. This stems from a sci-fi geek dad and is encouraged by the little boys. I’m even working on developing a board game around that theme. Watch for posts on that for sure. I also have plans for a large rocketship painting. Oh, to have more time.

But for now … I tend to doodle in meetings. 90% of them end up as—wait for it—robots or rocketships (the other 10% are bugs).

rocket1 robot1rocket2 bug1rocket3 robot2 bug2

Just doodles, but I thought it would be fun to share. That’s what this is all about, after all.

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: